APPLICANTS FOR HUMANITARIAN VISA MUST SUBMIT:
- Invitation issued by the federal migration authority of the Russian federation indicating humanitarian purpose of visit and inviting organization (copies sent by e-mail or fax are not accepted);
- Passport with at least two empty visa pages and validity exceeding 6 months from the visa expiry date;
- One passport size (35 x 45 mm) colour photograph;
- Round trip ticket with dates of entry and departure within the period indicated in the invitation;
- Filled visa application form personally signed in the presence of the consular officer;
- Residence permit for non-ethiopian nationals.
Visa charges as per Consular Tariff shall be paid cash Eth.Birr upon application. Additional supporting documents could be requested by the Consular Officer during the interview.